Mexican Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison Alcohol (Pruno)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emilio Barrera
Admin

Prison Alcohol (Pruno) Empty
PostSubject: Prison Alcohol (Pruno)   Prison Alcohol (Pruno) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Use this thread to discuss the production of prison alcohol. A discussion is appropriate because it's such a broad topic and there's a lot of ways to do it, which we might not all have been exposed to before. Post anything you think is relevant and I'll add it to the main thread.

Denis provided this a while ago:
Prison Alcohol (Pruno) B1d309caf080b888fc6eb6ee46b8c9ea

Phantom posted this in a previous thread:
Quote :
The easiest way to get sugar, but is expensive is the creamer they have which contains actual sugar.
Using hairnets possessed by a worker in the kitchen and sifting the sugar out from the hairnet seperating the creamer and sugar. Jellys are not hard to come by, you receive one everyday in your lunch. One that's it, but IRL you hustle. You a real life wyno, you're gonna trade commissary for those fucking jelly packets like your life depended on it. Or you hold a raffle. "I have 5 dollars worth of chips in a raffle, straight from the package. All I need is a jelly for you to enter." You have 20-30 inmates interested boom you sir, have yourself all the jelly you need and more for your next batch.

But real raw sugar from the kitchen? They only have about 2-3 main cooks who can access it and are under heavy surveillance and they're already being taxed by big homies, so good luck having them set aside for your nobody ass.

It's possible to further distill pruno into an even purer/stronger alcoholic beverage sometimes referred to as 'thunder' or 'lightning'. I've seen it be described as prison vodka and prison moonshine. The basic idea is to get your bag of pruno and house it in a bucket, basket, nest or any other secure place (toilet/basin is possible but it depends on how you and your cellie roleplay your cell - I don't think it's likely for SureƱos to do that). Then you need additional bags which you attach to your original bag with a piece of improvised hose (a tube). You then cook your wine with a stinger and allow the condensation to drip into the second bag (which will balloon up due to the pressure). The liquid that's dripping is the new beverage. It will take about thirty minutes for a decent amount to drip into the second bag, at which point you'll need a new bag. You can repeat the process several times depending on how much thunder you want and how much wine you have.
Back to top Go down

Prison Alcohol (Pruno)
Page 1 of 1