Mexican Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity in EME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennis_Ayala
Admin

Activity in EME Empty
PostSubject: Activity in EME   Activity in EME EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Sup gang

The day has come and I hoped it wouldn't but I have to bring it up. It's no secret we're seeking for official and we're one of the candidates to become one. We've been doing very well all these months. I doubt there is any faction at such level as we are, besides a few perhaps. However, our activity isn't good enough. Frankly, we'll be simply dismissed as candidates if we won't do better. There is a faction that we roleplay together once in a while and they are seeking for official too. They punch around 60 hours per month on average per one person.

That's crazy. I know. I don't ask you to do 2 or 3 hours per day, I can't do that myself and wouldn't even if I had all the time in the world. All I ask is to improve and do at least 30 hours per month, as a minimum. It means 1 hour per day. Otherwise, all this is for nothing. In the end of the day I enjoy roleplaying in this faction, my best ls-rp times but it needs official ffs we've been trying for damn too long now. A few know who have been since 2014.

If you are on absence or you are busy with something and for that reason you can't make at least 1 hour per day please inform me. Don't make me come asking you.

And there is also something to roleplay. Solo roleplay or with other camaradas. Talk to other inmates, interact with prison staff, etc. Here is a short list of what you can do.

Working out
Board games (chess, dominos, cards, etc)
Reading
Sports (basketball, handball, etc)
Walking the track
Gossip
Eating/Drinking
Grooming (shaving, toe nail clipping, etc)
Making pruno/drinking pruno (Pruno recipe is stupid easy and almost everyone knows it)
Getting tattoos/giving tattoos (You don't need a tattoo gun to give tattoos, prison ink recipe is simple and easy to learn)
Getting high (Dope is everywhere yet not a lot of whites buy it)
Have a party with your friends (everyone brings an item)
Listening to music/watching TV
Drawing/writing
Buy items for new (or old) inmates
Trading commissary/contraband
Phoning friends on the outside
Visits with friends/family
Work on your court case
Get your GED (also other college courses via mail order)
Clean your cell
Wash your clothes
Wash yourself (birdbath in your sink)
Religious worship or studies
Betting on sports/inmate games
Take photos with phones or get COs to take your photos
Work assignments (barber, workshop, garage, porter)
Making food/spread
Writing mail (personal or otherwise)
Writing books, poems or songs
Buying groceries (roleplay realistic amounts depending on your character)
Debate sports, politics, religion, and other hot subjects

Start your own enterprises. We have drugs on the mainline. Besides that you can roleplay any other contraband.

chale
Back to top Go down
Samuel_Kim

Activity in EME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity in EME   Activity in EME EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:49 am

orale carnal
Back to top Go down
Dennis_Ayala
Admin

Activity in EME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity in EME   Activity in EME EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Word is out. They gonna be inducting new official factions in October. And we might be the ones, but our activity is fucked up. I have said it before and will repeat. We either pick up our activity or we wait for a few more months. You have a week to punch at least 1 hour per day on average, otherwise we'll be removing you from roster.

Surreal's post;
Activity in EME 8fcaec4458736b9641d6a6b1250dcae2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity in EME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity in EME   Activity in EME Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity in EME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mexican Mafia :: Old-
Jump to: