Mexican Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charges, Sentences and SHU time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James_Limon

Charges, Sentences and SHU time Empty
PostSubject: Charges, Sentences and SHU time   Charges, Sentences and SHU time EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:11 am

I've noticed it's becoming a common trend for people to roleplay having ridiculous charges in an effort to make their characters look "unique" or more "bad ass" but the opposite is true. I've seen people make outrageous claims that their characters have been released from prison from "overcrowding." I've seen people go to the SHU for a murder and return the same day. I've seen people go to prison and be back on the streets the next day. Enough is enough. If you plan on jumping from the streets to prison, the SHU to the mainline, etc... this faction isn't for you. When you catch a SHU bid for a murder, you should remain in the SHU for more than a couple of days. I've noticed that people in the "outside crews" like to serve their prison sentence as quickly as possible and return to the streets, because "prison isn't for them." Well if prison isn't for you, regardless of where you're roleplaying, then you shouldn't roleplay with our faction at all. A viable option would be to be released on parole, but only after a minimum of a week or two has been served in prison. Don't like prison? Don't get caught. (Also, this doesn't mean "shoot your way" out of police situations. If I notice this is becoming an issue, you will be removed from the faction.)
Back to top Go down
Dennis_Ayala
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charges, Sentences and SHU time   Charges, Sentences and SHU time EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

I can't stress enough how important this is. Read it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse_Suriel

Jesse_Suriel

PostSubject: Re: Charges, Sentences and SHU time   Charges, Sentences and SHU time EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 am

People really need to read this.
Back to top Go down
Samuel_Kim

PostSubject: Re: Charges, Sentences and SHU time   Charges, Sentences and SHU time EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 am

Samuel_Chaparian wrote:
I can't stress enough how important this is. Read it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Perez

Jacob Perez

PostSubject: Re: Charges, Sentences and SHU time   Charges, Sentences and SHU time EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:26 am

Bumping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charges, Sentences and SHU time   Charges, Sentences and SHU time Empty

Back to top Go down

Charges, Sentences and SHU time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mexican Mafia :: General :: Informational Resources & Guides :: Guides - Prison-
Jump to: