Mexican Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paperwork & You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaspar_Terrasas

Paperwork & You Empty
PostSubject: Paperwork & You   Paperwork & You EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:44 am

When an individual is transported from County Jail to State Prison, they're given a packet of summary paperwork, in the original post, we had outdated paperwork that isn't relevant anymore, this information below is relevant (in 2019) for CDCR prisons:
Quote :

(a) A CDC Form 188-L (Rev. 3/89), Cumulative Case Summary, shall be prepared for each inmate committed to the department and shall include:
(1) CDC Form 188, Legal Status Summary.
(2) CDC Form 112 (Rev. 9/83), Chronological History.
(3) Probation Officer's Report (POR).
(4) Criminal Identification and Investigation (CI&I) Report.
(5) A psychiatric/psychological evaluation, when completed pursuant to (c) below.
(6) The Institutional Staff Recommendation Summary (ISRS) described in (h), below.
(7) CDC Form 816 (Rev. 02/03), Reception Center Readmission Summary.
(Cool A summary of the inmate's social factors regarding the inmate's: religion; driver's license number; social security number; and the names, birthdays, addresses and occupations of parents and siblings; dates and status of marriages; names, birthdays and custody of children; and family arrest history.

Every piece in that post is relevant to your inmate prison packet. STGs would commonly only use (4) and (6) to determine if an individual is good or no-good, however, every part of it is relevant.

The terms ''IAF'' or ''128G'' are outdated and not pertinent anymore, you'd call what you know as an ''IAF'' a ''CI&I'' now, think of cyanide and say it like that. I'd suggest spreading this to your relevant factions to ensure correct information is being portrayed.
Back to top Go down

Paperwork & You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mexican Mafia :: General :: Informational Resources & Guides :: Guides - Prison-
Jump to: